For the prevention of athlete's foot and other fungal skin infections, for the elimination of foot odours and provides an antiperspirant effect.
Price: €6.80 inc. VAT
Out of Stock
Pedamed 100mg/g Cutaneous Powder is indicated for the prevention of athlete's foot and other fungal skin infections, for the elimination of foot odours and provides an antiperspirant effect.
Pedamed Powder is for use on the skin only.
• Do not get Pedamed Powder in your eyes, nose or mouth. If you get this medicine in your eyes, nose or mouth, rinse immediately with cool tap water.
• Wash and dry your hands before and after using this medicine.
• Clean and dry the affected area.
• Shake a thin layer of Pedamed Powder over the affected area twice daily and rub the powder in gently. For athlete’s foot apply the powder in between the toes and dust socks and inside shoes with powder.
• Keep using Pedamed Powder for at least one week after all signs of infection have gone.
• For the best results, Pedamed Powder should be used together with an antifungal cream such as Pedamed 100mg/g Cream.
• To stop any reoccurrence of the infection, use regularly after showering and bathing.