For many years this traditional aqueous cream formulation has been used as an emollient moisturiser and a wash off soap substitute to relieve the symptoms of dry skin conditions. Ovelle Aqueous Cream contains a blend of ingredients to hydrate and soften all skin types, especially dry skin. Formulated without fragrance or colours, it gently soothes as a moisturiser and cleanses as a soap substitute. Like other emollients, aqueous cream relieves skin dryness by providing moisture to the dehydrated skin barrier, improving the flexibility of the skin. The formulation of aqueous cream is very well established and first appeared in the 1958 British Pharmacopoeia.
- 2 in 1 emollient (moisturiser) and wash-off soap substitute
- Relieves the symptoms of dry-skin conditions
- A 96 hour (4-application) patch test in healthy volunteers was carried out to investigate the comparative skin irritation potential of the Cosmetic Product and two controls following cutaneous patch application
- Applicable claims “Dermatologically tested”, “Paediatrician approved”, “Clinically tested”, “Kind to skin”, “Mild for skin”, and “Safe for skin”” are all substantiated.
- For body cleansing and moisturising
- Light and non-greasy formulation