Nicorette QuickMist Spray is an aid to help smokers give up. This Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) helps to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with stopping in intake of nicotine. Each spray delivers 1 mg of nicotine.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product
1. Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
2. While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
3. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
4. Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
5. To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.