HC45 contains a mild steroid ingredient called Hydrocortisone and can be used for a range of inflammatory skin rashes such as dermatitis, insect bites and eczema. HC45 is from the trusted makers of E45, experts in managing your skin.
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Insect bite reactions
- Mild to moderate eczema
Adults and children over 10 years old:
- Apply twice per day for a maximum of 7 days
- Use a small amount on the affected area and massage gently into the skin
- Do not use on the eyes or face (for example, in rosacea or perioral dermatoses) the ano-genital area or on broken or infected skin, (including impetigo, cold sores, acne or athlete's foot or infected bites or stings).
- Do not use in the presence of untreated infections of bacterial, viral, tuberculous or fungal origin.
- Do not use with an occlusive dressing or on large parts of the body.
- Do not use in pregnancy or breast feeding unless deemed essential by your doctor.